Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Motorola - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Motorola > Topics

Subject: Me again V1050
Replies: 3 Views: 1343

hexsist 8/12/2006 - 9:16:19
I just wanted to tell yall about this guy i bought (the only vendor to stock it still) my V150 from, he said it was Vodacom warranteed(he sticked a flyer that says 2year guarantee at vodaworld) but instead when i phoned vodacom they scanned the IMEI number and guess what? it wasn't even provided by VSP so i only got a 1year manufacturers warranty.. this is the funniest part : The phone is snstalled with Vodacom themes, but u know he must've done this himself coz its d- after i take 3 consecutive pics with my 1.3MP camera (as u all know.. ) it seems to restart itself.. he said i must bring it in on monday so that he can swop it *

hexsist 8/12/2006 - 9:19:40
and i dont want to give away a working cellhpone to a guy who i now know is maby a crook.. i was wondering if i could perhaps just take this thing to motorola's site on vodaworld and let them flash it for me.. or i can try to do it myself but- rather let the experts handle it right/? im bad at learning new tecniques.. If any1 has seen this pls let me know -or just give me ur opinions about the best possible sollution. Thanks! *

jacey01 8/14/2006 - 4:11:25
my problem is that i got the v1050 on a mtn contract but it is also customised with vodacom/vodafone themes . *

hexsist 8/22/2006 - 11:21:23
well. i sold it! no vlive.. *

* Motorola Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Motorola

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits